Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: What My Sister Suppose to Do ?  (Read 2089 times)

Offline thinkingparticle

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
What My Sister Suppose to Do ?
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:58:09 PM »
Hi, My sister got married one years before, my family spent more than 10 lakhs ruppes on marrage, but since marriage behaviour of her In-Law's family was bad, after her marriage my sister, lived in her In-Law's house for a month, and her husband was living in Delhi and has a Medical Business, but her mother-in-law almost taunted her for every minute things, my sister asked her husband to keep her with him, but he was not readdy, after 45 days my sister came back to my parent's house, then she kept asking her husband to keep her with him, her husband fought many times over phone and finally after 3 months he took my sister to his home in delhi, but from day 1 his behaviour was disgusting, he used to abuse my family ( my sister's father- mother and me ) by saying we are like a beggars, he always tortured my sister emotionally, mentally and sometimes he has hit my sister, 2 months back, he called me to his home by saying that he can't live with my sister and ask me to take my sister back to her parents home, my ssiter refused to go with me, and after 15 days he again asked me for the same but my sister didn't return from his house, and he continued his abusive behaviour with her, he provoked her to take divorce from him, still my sister tried to tolerate, eventully 1 month ago, he said to me that he is going abroad and my sister is alone at home, so he asked me to take my sister with me until he returns back, i brought my sister to my home for 1 week ( until her husband returns back ) but after 1 week when my sister asked her husband to come back, he refused to keep her with him, he asked her how much money she would take in order to live seprate from her, my sister got angry and then next day she herself went into his office, where he again he misbehaved with her & didn't talk with her, in anger my sister abused him and thrown away the stuff of his office, ( Because of CCTV camera, he recorded this in his office ) her husband took her his home, he fought and abused her, and then he thrown her out of his house and loocked the house, my sister felt much shocked and returned back, still mys siter tried to compromize with him, my sister tried to tell this all to his In-law's ( father in-law's & mother in-law's ) but they didn't help her, after 3 days of this incident, it was their marriage anniversary, her husband sent a mail to her by stating he had not asked for any dowry and  since their marraige her behaviour has been irritating and my sister never shown respect to his parents, further he wrote in his mail that my sister used to threatend him that she would file a case on him for dowry ( which is not true ) and one month back she herself left his house and living with his parents, further my sister demanded money for separation and came to his office and he misbehaved with him in his office which is recorded in CCTV, now he can't live with her so he want to give her divorce.............thus you can see, he alleged all false blame on my sister, and my sister has never complained against him so far, now he wants to give divorce her by blamming all things on her head, and one more thing, my sister told me since her marriage her husband never made a physical relation with her, probably he is a impotent man, now my sister is in much distress what she should do for this ? we live in delhi.

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: What My Sister Suppose to Do ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:55:09 PM »
What do you want?   are u planning to save this marriage or divorce, is your sister working....
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline thinkingparticle

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »
despite my sister's abusive and offencive behaviour we ddidn't take any action for sake of this marriage but now things has become worst, he himself sent my sister out of his home and said that he can't live with her, and after 3 days he sent a legal mail stating that my sister misbehaved with him & with his family, he can't live with her, so now he is adamant to give her divorce and he blame all things to my sister, now we want justice, my sister now want divorce and we want a maintance amount for her. please see my previous mail, can i reach you out on Phone, or do you know any good experience reliable lawer in delhi family court ?

Offline thinkingparticle

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:02:08 AM »
No, my sister is not working.

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:08:49 AM »
Since your sister and her husband both want divorce... They can opt for mutual divorce... And since she is not working she is eligible for maintanence..

ph no  9873628941...
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline thanes1

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 08:51:36 AM »
i agree, sounds like a case of mutual divorce. very unfortunate  :(

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India