Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advice on Divorce due to Desertion  (Read 1283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gautam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advice on Divorce due to Desertion
« on: February 25, 2014, 01:14:21 AM »
I married in 1991 and a daughter was born in 1992. Relations with my wife started deteriorating soon after marriage and she used to leave our home to live with her father and brothers whenever we had a tiff on small family issues. From 1992 to 2000 she left our home at least 10 times - for a few days to months at a time. Many times she requested me to take her back and many times i brought her back - for my daughters sake. Finally in 2000 i sent her back to her parents home as her coming and going often started affecting my daughter psychologically and mentally. We have had no contact since then. I and my parents have taken care of my daughter since then. In short, my wife and I have been living separately with no contact for over 13 years. Now, I would like to get a divorce legally. The marriage was not legally registered. What should i do as i do not have any contact with my wife - How do i get a legal divorce due to Desertion?

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice on Divorce due to Desertion
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »
File for ex-parte divorce.

Champion in law of Torts in India

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India