Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Want Divorce  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Lawabiding

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Want Divorce
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:50:38 AM »
To put it briefly, below is the background report:

I am 31 years old man, doing PhD for which I get monthly fellowship. On 30th December, 2013, I was married to a 23 years old matriculation passed girl and the registry marriage was held at her own house as the girl's parents had shown extreme eagerness in this regard and arranged the registry marriage. They have handed the marriage certificate for bridegroom over to me soon after I asked for it. I was in regular touch with the girl through phone conversations and I visited her house sometimes. She too seldom visited my house. I had no physical relation with her so far but I found myself unable to adjust with her even when I engaged her in a dialogue. She cannot comprehend whatever I say to her nor does she want to. I realized what blunder I committed by marrying a poorly educated girl who fails to understand me and my spoken words. However, being an ecofeminist myself, I had to accept my fate and decided to live with her for the remaining days of my life, lest the girl's life could get spoiled. But then the story got twisted. The girl refused to meet me and receive my phone call. Her father threatened to kill me and my parents having a false notion that I spoiled his daughter's life. Since then, neither the girl nor her parents have voluntarily contacted me. They assume that the registry marriage has no value as there has not been any social marriage. They don't allow me to contact the girl nor does the girl herself tries to contact me. I therefore want to get rid of her in a legal way.

Q. How can I prove in the court that my (legal) wife doesn't want to talk to me and live with me and therefore we are fit for mutual divorce? Should I send her a written letter by post for future records?

Q. I possess a small piece of land and a house. If I divorce her right now, can she claim the land? Can she claim for maintenance?

The girl and her parents might have a strategy that if I file a divorce petition in the court, they will be able to blame me and accuse me accordingly. I don't want anything from her, nor do I want to give her anything. I want to live in my own way and let her do so. I am waiting for your kind suggestions. Thank you.

Offline advkkreddy

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Want Divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 08:51:25 PM »
U need to disuss with he girl and her parents and convince them for mutual divorce.... Tell them it is done quietly without anyone kknowing also no blamung anyone...  They will accept it
Champion in law of Torts in India

Offline Lawabiding

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Want Divorce
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 05:33:43 AM »
U need to disuss with he girl and her parents and convince them for mutual divorce.... Tell them it is done quietly without anyone kknowing also no blamung anyone...  They will accept it

Thank you, Sir. I will try my best to do so. Hope they agree and if they don't, don't know what to do then.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India