Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advice  (Read 1463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jaik

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advice
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:25:31 AM »
About 6 years ago a friend of mine was physically assaulted badly by two people (who were on a bike) in traffic - becz he asked them to make way to prevent traffic blockage.
The assaulters ran away after that.
He had gone to Police Station that time, and two constables came, but not finding the assaulters they went away. They did not register any complaint or case.
After so many years he saw one of the assaulter now, working at a local gym. It was most unexpected and he just pretended not to recognize him for now.
What can he do? Is there any recourse for a common man in such a situation?
Not knowing what to do, I have asked my friend to let go of the matter...
Can he even go to the Police/Lawyer now? I think police will not file case after so many years, and especially when he doesn't have any evidence.
Any advice?

Offline advromitdatta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 05:03:26 AM »
Considerable time has lapsed hence things wont be in his favour.... Tell him to forget and forgive
Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 05:03:26 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India