Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Fraudulant Sale of ancestral property  (Read 1172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shiva

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fraudulant Sale of ancestral property
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:27:59 AM »
My father had allegedly signed a sale agreement of two of the property - one is 4.20 acres (88 plots) and another 2.20 acres of farm land to a fraud marwadi in our town. The 4.20 acres which is turned to 88 residential plots is in my name since the year 2000 and the other land 2.20 acres is in my fathers name. The mentioned properties are our ancestral properties.

The said agreement of sale says Rs. 10,000 has been paid towards the purchase and the total sum of the sale is 45 lakhs. This is insane, because just to convert that 4.20 acres farm land alone to residential plots easily cost us more than 30 lakhs rupees. Also the content of the agreement states that my father has got my power of attorney to sell the property in my name which I have never given. The signature on the agreement almost matches that of my father although the rest of my family members disputed that he ever signed such a thing. My father was suffering from stroke and passed away 2 years ago.

The marwadi had moved to court about 7 years ago and surprisingly the court ruled in his favour! in absence of my father and myself!!! I didn't even knew there was a case going on regarding our property! My father was suffering from stroke and couldn't attend to any matters and I was residing out of country. My Mom was helpless and is a traditional home maker who isn't skilled to handle outside matters. The mentioned marwadi has a notorious reputation of being a fraud and a crook in our town. The people in our town says he is trying to steal our property and he has done this before to other helpless family mostly to older folks without heir to properties. He also allegedly paid the lawyer representing us in the court. When I questioned our lawyer (after I tracked him down by looking up his name on our case documents) about his failure to do his job properly his response was that since I was out of country and my father is disabled from stroke and so he could not do much under such circumstances and therefore lost the case.

I have hired another lawyer who seems inept, incompetent and quite frankly hopeless. His work ethic is horrible. But I didn't have a choice since he is one of the very few senior lawyers left practicing in our town. I am also helping him out. I have him file civil miscellaneous to reverse the previous judgement. Meanwhile Marwadi has hired a top notch lawyer from Mumbai! I am quite impressed by this guy because for this case alone he travels from Mumbai to my home town in North Karnataka for every hearing!!!!

My situation sucks. It's quite pathetic. I know!

But please in spirit of justice any valuable legal advice and suggestions will be much appreciated. Many thanks!

I hope justice prevails.

Offline shiva

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraudulant Sale of ancestral property
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »
Still no reply from anyone? Well thanks for nothing! This forum is useless.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India