Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Company not giving salary and doing fraud after asking employs to sign a bond  (Read 1195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Niteesh Gururani

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My friend joined a company as a fresher. the company asked him to sign a bond with 3 lakh rupees as security deposit for 2 years. within which they will be providing :
  • SAP Certification
  • Salary of 3 lakh per annum

they asked him to sign a bond with following conditions:
  • no refund of amount if we leave the company
  • money will be refund if company expels the employee due to bad performance

now the condition is company is not giving salaries to any of the employee there since last 5 months. and company dosent have any work and project. they are just making false promises and fraud. and indirectly harrasing the employees.

Can there be any claim charged on the company?
Is there any solution in the law so that the employee can get his security deposit money? please reply

Offline tapsash

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 50
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Divorce law Expert
    • View Profile
    • Divorce lawyer
Send a legal notice first, see the outcome than let me know
Family law Expert
Contact me at ph no: 9873628941
Webpage: Divorce in India

Offline carithomas5141

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
It seems that they are having a huge financial crises that is why they are not giving salaries for such a long time. I suggest it is better that you start a legal process in this case sent them a notice concerning this issue because latter the condition might get worst they looks to be bankrupt.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India