Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Relative died and the family member HIDES WILL  (Read 1685 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline myquestions

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Relative died and the family member HIDES WILL
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:27:14 AM »
I want to know what are the legal law for hiding a WILL.
one of family member is died at one son`s home and after this member is died the Son accepted and told there is a WILL by mother for our properties but he never showed or gave this WILL to another brother and the other SON feel  he cheated in properties and other material ornaments and money.
This second son ask so many times to provide a WILL but the one son said i will not give this WILL because its only for me and I dont have to show you.
its been 7 years now still this fights going on still many things need to be divided in 2 parts but the one who has will is holding everything in his hand not even presenting a WILL (might be this WILL was written by forcefully and at home and not register with any court or lawyer. but the first few days of mother died because of emotion or any reason the son said he has WILL and not he turn back and dont want to show it )

Is it any legal action can be taken or not ? what are the section and penal codes ? what kind of lawyer need to seen ?
please advise me

Offline advromitdatta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
Re: Relative died and the family member HIDES WILL
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:15:31 AM »
File for a claim of your share as par succession act. You need not mention the will's existence
Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India