Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: legal notice by company which I did not joined for a day  (Read 1292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline serious_guy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal notice by company which I did not joined for a day
« on: March 12, 2014, 11:29:47 AM »
I got an offer from an IT company.
I have signed bond and other paper formalities in he company during the interview and paper formalities just take 4-5 days and I was confirm to join the company after one month.
But when I researched about the company and found that the company is not good. there behavior with the employee is very bad. They signed me bond of 3 lac rupee at the time of offer letter. The bond was for 2 years. and took me a undertaking that If I do no join the company they will take me 20K as fine as I do not join the company. Finally I denied the offer. I did not served for a day in the new company. Now they have sent me a legal notice by their advocate. I want to let you know that I did not given resignation from my last employer and signed bond in the new company. But I did not joined the company.

I do not want to go in legal complication and also do not want to pay a single penny for any reason. Can you please suggest me what to do. My current employer is supporting me. I am very stressed with all these things. Please suggest me with genuine suggestion to he problem.

1) Should I advice to some advocate and reply back to them?
I do not want to do this.

2) What happen If I do not reply back to them?

3) If legal notice by company's advocate can do any thing like can they call me to court?

Please Please Please....
Help me. :-(

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India