Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property  (Read 1208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pandu42022

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:45:01 AM »
Hello sir/madam, my sister got married in 2004 with my cousin(only son of my father's younger sister). They had a daughter in 2008. We stay at hyderabad and they stay at adhilabad. So, after marriage my sister started new life at adhilabad. My brother in law and their parents had no property and no own house. So my father gifted my sister, some land at her marriage which is in adhilabad. My brother in law's parents built a house of 2 floored in my sisters land with some of their money and some of my sisters money. Since my sister got married she was not treated well in my brother in laws house. In 2013 my brother in law expired due to some problem. So, we brought our sister and her daughter to hyderabad and they both are staying with us now. Still now, my brother in laws parents are staying in the house which they had built in my sisters land. That is not the problem. Now we heard that they want to sell that house. How can they sell it? My sister and her daughter has no income today. She is working for a small salary. We want to rent that house and we want that house and land to be for my sister and to her daughter. Please advise me in this regard.

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: Property
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 04:01:07 AM »
If the property is in your sister's name than no one can sell it. legally
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

Offline pandu42022

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 04:13:45 AM »
Thanx for your reply sir, but the thing  is my sister doesnt want to live with her uncle and aunty, and they spent some money on the house and if they ask for the justice, what can we do for them?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India