Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Family Ancestral Property Partition  (Read 1241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline satyam93

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Family Ancestral Property Partition
« on: March 14, 2014, 10:05:51 AM »
One of my 4 uncle has married twice without divorcing his first wife.My grandfather in order to compensate her and prevent her from protesting allotted her a portion of ancestral property to take its rent till her life.There has not been any legal Divorce between her and my uncle.She is living separately from 1977.She lives at her father\\\'s place but collects the rent from the property allotted to her. She has no child.Now my grandfather is dead and their is a partition suit filed in the court to divide that ancestral property among my father and three uncles into 4 equal parts respectively. So will my uncle\\\'s first wife also get a portion in that property as allotted by my grandfather or she can claim it from my uncle\\\'s part? That property was bought by my grandfather\\\'s father. It is a Hindu family

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 68
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Family Ancestral Property Partition
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:15:00 AM »
That part from where she gets rent she will have a right over it
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Family Ancestral Property Partition
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:15:00 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India