Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How can I help my sister?  (Read 1439 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Manoj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How can I help my sister?
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »
My sister got married to a software engineer in 2002 and now they have two daughters.  They reside in US. My sister is also a software engineer, but she is not happy in her life as she is been emotionally tortured by my brother in law. My brother in law expects financial help from my father, but my father is not ready to help because he is totally against the marriage of my sister. Her's was a love come arranged marriage. She is suffering a lot and dont want to take divorce too because she thinks her kids will suffer in the future without a father. She is simply undergoing the mental torture given by her husband. She is going into dipression day by day. I am very much concerned and worried about my sister. I am her brother and i am not in a position to help her because she lives in US. I cant give any financial support because I work for a small organisation in Bangalore.
          Sir/Madam before the situation becomes too worse, what is that I can do legally from my end? Please help me with your valuable suggestions. 

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How can I help my sister?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:04:13 PM »
Legally u have nothing to do... As for your sister she has to decide what she wants
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India