Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need advice regarding international travel when accused of criminal charges  (Read 2385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anish Gupta

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi Experts,

I met with an accident last year, following which the matter was taken to the police and an FIR was filed against me. I was released after a few hours on bail of Rs. 10,000. The chargesheet for the case was filed recently, and accusations have been made under Sections 279, 337 and 338 under the IPC and Section 185 of the Motor Vehicle Act.

My employer requires me to travel occasionally for assignments and I might be required to travel abroad in the near future for the same. The court, as such, has not impounded my passport or mentioned any other restrictions. However, it seems there is provision for taking permission from the court in case you wish to leave the country. Given that I ensure my presence in the court on the dates for hearing etc, do i also need to take permission from the court in order to travel abroad?


Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Its better to seek courts permission, to avoid detrimental consequences to your case. Just file an application, court will grant u the permission
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline usu-aw

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Its always nice to have valuable information on discussion booards where people share there info publicly. I think this should be appreciated and more such people should come forward to share and contribute on boards.

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Yes you are rights  :)


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India