Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Agriculture Land Dispute  (Read 1843 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amrutesh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Agriculture Land Dispute
« on: March 18, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »
A survey no 222, has 20 acres. In the Year 1992 First 10 acres is under the name of RAJINI, and the second 10 acres under SANGEETHA. IN 2002 each owner sold 5 acres each. Rajini, registered her land to the buyers, but sangeetha buyers did ROR.  As time passed only 5 acres of land left as of now under the name of Rajini, but the other 5 acres can be surveyed and found if sangeetha is interested. Rajini has Passbook and also a bank loan for the above land. From 6 years the remaining 5 acres is under the name of Rajini, and was given to kauldhar for cultivation.  After Death of Rajini's Husband Same Kauldhar from same village took control over the land. As he was not paying any rent (kaul) for the agricultural land, we moved to court and got an injection order restraining the kauldhar from entering our land. In 2013 judgment from court arrived stating that the lands of 5 acres in survey no 222 belongs to Rajini with boundaries. The same land with survey no 222 has been sold and registered by Sangeetha to buyers without my knowledge 2 months ago in 2014. Now I request you to suggest what Legal action can I take?
I have following documents as proof
1 Pattedhar Passbook, Bank Passbook with crop loan, Court injection order and judgment copy.
Please kindly revert back.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India