Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: I Want To Marry With My Girlfriend  (Read 1346 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ashurenu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I Want To Marry With My Girlfriend
« on: March 20, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
I Have a girlfriend we both love each other we both want marriage to each other but problem is our parents won't allowed us because our cast is not same i want to know can i marry with my girlfriend in court without our parents.who can help us..she is my true love and mother swear if she wont come in my life i will never marry with any other girl

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: I Want To Marry With My Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
you can marry under Special Marriage Act by one month notice,please contact with a Marriage Officer in your locality.----------------------Advocate M.Bhadra,Mob:09836589246

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: I Want To Marry With My Girlfriend
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 09:24:13 PM »
if you are 21 yrs or more and the girl is 18 yrs or more than, as par law no one can force you both.

Now since this is India society and honoury killing is rampant... just be absolutely sure what u do.

we may be living in an independent country.

but our society isn't yet independent of its vices
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India