Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Shared house  (Read 1448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline patheticwife

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Shared house
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »
While there is a likelihood of a house property where in shared hold residence could be provided by the Magistrate court under DV act, if transferred by the husband , his self acquired property by means of a settlement deed in favour of his close relative when the DV case is pending, whether the wife can a file a petition in the court to set aside the illegal transfer. If so, what would be the court fee and stamp duty payable for the "set aside" petition when the stamp duty paid for the settlement deed is Rs.10,000 and value of consideration is quoted as 0 , the value of property is quoted as 60 lakhs.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
To stop Transfer of property in DV case pending in court
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 03:18:37 AM »
nothing required simple give an application in court in whose court DV case is going on. to set aside the transfer.

now this has to be done before the transfer is actually completed.

because once a transfer is effected as par law nothing can be done.

Offline thanes1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Shared house
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 08:49:43 AM »
yikes, difficult situation


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India