Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Previous owner bought property with tainted money creating problem for me.  (Read 996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mohideen2k8

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I've purchsed property (resale appartment 16 yrs old) on 02/02/2012 for 43,000,00.80% (35,000,00) I have got hoam loan and remaining 20% and registiration chages I managed by pledging gold and saving . and  the remaining transactions to owner (7,000,00) are made via DD and cheaque and 1 lac by cash.All the legal documents are verified by bank lawyer as well as our family lawyer everthing was perfect and the owner has purchased the propert via cash and DD from his previous owner. last week i got summon by directorate of encforcement to appear on 02/04/14.and the officer explained me about the transaction how my previous owner used to purchase the property and the case is in CBI before my purchase (09/11/2011) my previous  owner had mentioned to the directorate of encforcement that using that fraudalent money (by getting money from canara bank with false documents) he has purchased the properyt and sold to me. I did not know about this during my purchase and I have submitted my all my bank transactions and movable and immovable assest and inveestment to the officer he was convinced and advised me to handover to my previous owner and cancel the sale deed and recover money from him or else the property will be confiscated by his dept/govt  at present the owner is not traceable. I don't know what to do next I have invested around 20 lacs (including loan emi) for this property till date and now remaning 34+ lacs (18 years) is with bank loan.Till date I'm paying my EMI If suddenly the govt take possesion of my property what should I do. I planned to inform bank first about this enquiry. Any legal advice pls to proceed next step. whether the bank will help me in this till i complete all my emi? whether I can able to recover my property or it is useless? and the subregistrar office did got intimation from CBi to withheld the property or no notice or seal for his property till date. and I don;t know how the history of previous owner till last week.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:09:59 PM by mohideen2k8 »

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Before purchasing a property one should hire a lawyer for verification. Of the property.... But just to save a few thousand lawyers fee... U have landed up losing everything... I hope this posting of yours serves as alesson to all
Madras High Court Advocate


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India