Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

is this really my fault if i was not aware about the dept workings

does thiss really makea legal case on me if i didnt knew the department workings and did not get any proffesional training
1 (100%)
does it make any legal case on me
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: not giving releasing letter and the salary and blackmailing  (Read 738 times)

Offline preet

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
not giving releasing letter and the salary and blackmailing
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »
I have left my company 5 months ago and i have yet not received my full and final salary and releaving letter.
The story behind this is that two moths before my resignation i was assigned to a new dept. and i had not any adea about that dept.  I was not given with any proffesional training but the employee who was on that position taught me about the work i needed to do after him as he resigned from that position. It was a travel insurance sales dept. I got to kno things which he taught me which included the money transactions. The thing was that first the agents work on credit amount and within a month they need to deposit that amount. The employee told me things how to do and i started working accordinly for a month. I saw that this is not in my expertise so i resigned and the new employee who came to fill my position came in picture whom i need to handover the things including the trasactions. Now he started blaming that there is mismatch in accounts and the company is shortage of 4 lakhs which was done by the previous employee. He blamed me that i gave him releasing so i need to recover that amount else he will file legal case against me. And now he keep saying me that and the seniors holded my full and final. My point is that i didnt new whether the old employee did any fraud as i wasnew to that dept ans didnt know the hidden areas nor did the old employee mademe known about the accounts. It should be checked by the seniors but the seniors are not taking any responsibility but they are also putting blame on me.
Is this really my fault? I nned your help as i cant go into legal issues.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India