Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need to file case against my husband  (Read 5364 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sowmya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need to file case against my husband
« on: April 08, 2014, 12:32:12 PM »
Last year i came to know about my husband's illegal relationship in the place where he was transferred to. (He is working for State government in a managerial position in Tamil Nadu).

When I went with my daughter to that lady’s house where they are living together, They abused us and chased us away.

After that he made that lady file a case against me stating I have given a false complaint regarding their illegal relationship, asking for Rs. 2 lakhs. I have travelled back and forth to his city multiple times for the case hearing.

To prove their relationship, Last month I went to her house and took a video of them living together. He saw me taking the video and attacked me which led to a concussion in my head.

I immediately gave a complaint to the local police and booked FIR against him.
But so far no actions have been taken against him and now he is trying to sell the house I am living (its in his name) and also sending many emails to my higher officials and MD in my office giving false claims against me.

I want to take a severe action against him. Please advise me on what is the best procedure to follow. I have the FIR copy and the video of them living in the same house.
I have sent FIR copy to his office and CM cell through speed post. Yet no action from any side.

Additional Info: He filed a divorce case against me but it got suspended because he did not turn up to the court multiple times.
Also I would like to attach the house I am currently living in on my name as the house is built by both our earnings however he had registered the house on his name.
I am helpless please guide me.

Thanks in advance

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 179
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need to file case against my husband
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 03:24:51 AM »
first of all you are doing everything wrong.

you go to the CAW cell and lodge a complaint.

secondly file a DV case

thirdly 498a on your husband.

finally you file for maintenance for both you and your baby.

your husband cannot get divorce till you give so that is not an issue at all.

when you have done all this he will be compelled to take the matter for mediation.

in mediation you settle it with what u consider rightful.

by the way which state are you from

Offline thanes1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need to file case against my husband
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 08:43:06 AM »
sounds horrible :( i hope you are successful

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India