Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Vacating a house  (Read 960 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline soma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Vacating a house
« on: April 09, 2014, 12:34:32 AM »
I am from Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh. our family lives in a house for the past 10 years. This was bought after my marriage. The property was in the name of my mother and me. We have mortgaged this against our business for which my wife is managing Director and sole authorized signatory for all bank transactions. The business incurred losses. Because my self and my mother were the owners of the mortgaged property we were served auction notices. We settled with bank for one time settlement and cleared the loan completely 2 years back. My wife, though she has authority as MD, she did not pay single rupee.
In this process we had to sell the house, for which my wife was opposing. Without her concern we had to sell the house to clear the bank loan. Now after 1 year of the sale registration also my wife is not willing to vacate the house. The new owner is putting pressure on me as we are not even paying rent for the past 2 years. We do not have any rental agreement with the new owner.

As We are all living together, can I vacate the house in her absence? Is there any way that she can create problem if I vacate the house in her absence?

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 171
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Vacating a house
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 03:18:41 AM »
was there property registration done, is the house registered in the new owners name.
if yes you are now illegally staying in that property.

who is your wife by the way to object to leaving the property this house belongs to someone else


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India