Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need Divorce.. cant be mutual because wife is abnormal !!  (Read 1252 times)

Offline ramesh_pandey

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Divorce.. cant be mutual because wife is abnormal !!
« on: April 10, 2014, 02:48:13 AM »
Yes. Thats right. My family and me were not awared about the girl im going to marry is mentally unstable. We trusted the words of her dad and I was married to her.
It was our mistake that we should have met the girl before marriage.

But after marriage she was behaving weird sometimes and sometime normal. As at that time we lived in native our elders.thought of some evil prey or black magic done to her. But nothing cured her.so we thought it would be her nature. 4-5 years gone we had a baby..but stil she was irresponsible to everything. There were many incidents that made me take the decision of separating. I filed a case in bageshwar district of uttarakhand where my native is.
After filing case, we came to know about the mental disorder when court ordered mental check up.after which we came to know that her dad already knew about this and she was already on medicine which was stopped after marriage.
This ia a clear case of cheating, if he dad colud have told us we would have taken necessary steps Earlier.
She has no response on the case..actually she dont even know whats happening. Her dad is not ready to accept and take decision. Its a matter if 3 lives. I want my daughter with me. She can live with her dad.
So this is the case. And the case is getting forwarded to may dates now. I quit my job and unemployed frm past 5 months.please advise anyone whats ths right way to  go ahead and whats your views....

Offline advamrita

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce.. cant be mutual because wife is abnormal !!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:25:01 AM »
Now that u have a baby... You get proper treatment for your wife. And for your baby's. Sake don't  divorce. Yours is yet another prime example of why arranged marriage is dangerous these days

Offline ramesh_pandey

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce.. cant be mutual because wife is abnormal !!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »
Even I wanted to do the same you suggested. But her dad is not allowing me to take her. I work in City and he wants her daughter to be with him and no response from my wife she even dont know whats happening. Thats the reason for divorce.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India