Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Poll

Should pre-nuptial agreements be legally recognized in indian marriage laws as it is in the US?

YES - It will save the girl from impotent bastards & blood-thirsty inlaws!
0 (0%)
YES - It will save the man from gold-diggers,lazy incompetent women & money-lusting inlaws!
1 (50%)
NO - It is against indian culture to protect yourself from fraud spouses and in-laws
0 (0%)
MAYBE - It may give rise to short-term marriages and protect children's lives from ruin
1 (50%)
WHAT! - "Bhaiyya, bhabhi is asking what is a pre-nuptial?"
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 09, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Author Topic: Wife is refusing to divorce or stay together  (Read 8072 times)

Offline Navkiran Singh

• Newlaw
  • Navkiran Singh and Associates have successfully delivered a variety of successful cases, giving them the experience and confidence to deal with all kinds matrimonial disputes with confidence.
    • View Profile
Re: Wife is refusing to divorce or stay together
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 05:41:32 AM »
Hi Stoney,
I read your post and I think, you should consult with an experienced lawyer. He/she will guide you in a better way than anyone else, but please don't delay.
Good Luck..
Navkiran Singh

Offline tirtha8586

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 11:10:54 AM »
What happens if the wife takes the children and stays in her inlaws place and refuses to communicate or come back ever?
If you, in this situation, go your way and ignore her and move on in your life 8), can she anytime file a case of desertion or negligence of children etc knowing that the marriage is technically still intact on paper?
Yes, she can. The best way is to go for a mutual consent divorce or stay away but on mutually accepted terms

Offline stoney

• Newlaw
  • Seeking justice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 10:37:34 AM »
Can anyone recommend how i proceed in the current situation where she has blocked me on all means of social media whatsapp, email, facebook etc and does not communicate at all. She is doing this so that i dont know whats happening with my little children and she's not allowing me to speak to them on video chat either....

How do i prove or accumulate evidence that she is deliberately pushing for divorce but publicly refusing that she wants it. Will anyone believe me if i tell them that for nearly 2 years now she is not replying to my messages or taking my calls ? How can i prove this? Even emails are a one way street with no reply from her side at all.
Anyone who says that “a woman isn't capable of  destroying her own marriage or children” hasn't stepped into the 21st century.

Offline Johnh

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 04:31:30 AM »
Yes but I don't have any evidence or so. And she's in India now so its impossible to keep track of what's going on there as they don't call or email me. isn't there any law in India where a woman can be penalized for taking the child and running away without informing?

You can file the case against your wife, you must have to mention that she has not informed you that she is taking the baby with her, In such case, if she refuses to stay with you in the same house then you can file petition for RCR under section 9 of HMA and seek joint custody of your child

Offline stoney

• Newlaw
  • Seeking justice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2018, 08:07:17 AM »
Can anyone suggest a good experienced and successful lawyer in the field of divorce/marriage (representing the husband's side) in Mangalore or Bangalore for consultation and taking the case forward?
Anyone who says that “a woman isn't capable of  destroying her own marriage or children” hasn't stepped into the 21st century.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India