Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: criminal case against two persons one went missing  (Read 1206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sana044

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
criminal case against two persons one went missing
« on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:05 AM »
Hi please help,

There were some issues between me n my wife, so we not staying together, from past 2 - 3 years somebody filled a criminal case on me for some money fraud, but we won that case in lower court, again just to harrase us he filed case in higher court again, because my difference with wife and this case she went to her relatives and i seriously dont know where she went now m here only to go on hearings, she has already missed 2 hearings, i dont know what to do? Will i loose this case because of her went missing? Please help me, don' t know what to do. ? Thankuu
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:51:38 AM by sana044 »

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 156
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: criminal case against two persons one went missing
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:45:33 PM »
No you cannot lose a case for no fault of yours. To be in the safe side file a case of desertion on your wife

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: criminal case against two persons one went missing
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:45:33 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India