Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Opinion Required  (Read 845 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Opinion Required
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »
Dear Experts,
I would like to seek your opinion regarding my issue with my ex-employer.
I was working as an Area Manager and resigned on 27th Sept'13 , I had communicated to the HR to Relieve me as soon as possible to Which they finally told me to that 31st of Oct '13 would be my last working day(4 days more than a month) to complete the month end billing process.
I recieved the mail regarding the exit formalities and filled the clearance form by taking signatures from all dept heads ,handing over the company assets and clearly mention NA against notice period recover as mentioned by the HR manager.
I have recieved my
1. Full and Final Salary Slip and Amount credited in Account
2. PF has been released with a letter confirming F&F settlememt
3. Acceptance of Resignation
4.Service and Experience Certificate
All this was promptly settled within 40 days of my exit.
After 3 months the HR manager calls me and asks me to pay for 2 months notice period due to a system notification that popped up on his screen.
i reminded him about his last talk with me in which he requested me" to stay for 4 more days to complete the month end billing phase and nothing needs to be paid and everything has been taken care of and nothing has to be paid for balance notice period"
Now he is backtracking and threatening me without keeping his seniors in loop also not admitting to his mistake.
I have all the signatures on my clearance form after which the head Office cleared my certificates ,final salary and PF amount.
Please suggest what i can do to set these people right.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India