Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: CAN THE BANK MADE PARTY  (Read 1749 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vijay pal singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:59:18 AM »

I had taken a Home Loan from HDFC LTD and Project was of HRC HORIZONS in Agra, but the Builder has closed all his Offices and is presently not traceable, from all his Offices and also Residential Addresses , the Builder was given Payment in FEB'08 and was supposed to give Possession by Sep'2008, and there was a penalty clause in Allotment Letter stating RS.2000/- PER MONTH payable from the DEC'2008 till the date of Physical Possession, and I have not got the Possession till date, but I have been paying All EMIs regularly to HDFC LTD, when this fact was appraised to Bank, they are not responding to any of my letter or mails, I had once visited their office in Delhi and there the person from legal department told that there are 15-20 more persons who are also allottes in HRC HORIZONS, and that they had called the builder to their office in December 13, he came and assured them that within 15 Days he will clear all the possessions of allottees pertaining to HDFC ,  but when I asked for details of the parties and other details of BUILDER, they told that they cannot give the same and the Builder is not traceable to them.  And also when I asked if I could sell the flat to some buyer and post foreclosing the Case, WILL they give the NOC, to which the HDFC Told that I do not have any legal entity, since I have not got the physical possession from the Builder, therefore, I have no say in the said Flat and I have no right to sell the said property.  The Property shall first come to them.  Till date I have written right from the Customer Care, to Business Head and also to the Managing Director of HDFC LTD on 11th MARCH'14 BUT till date no revert received from them.

Please advise if I can make HDFC party in consumer forum case. 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India