Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need legal advice  (Read 1189 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sunithasharma1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need legal advice
« on: April 25, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »
I am Sunitha Sharma from Mumbai. A year ago I had an extra marital affair with somene I loved in my college days. Now I am out of it. But the wife of Prem had seen all the online chats (including sex chat )on Prems computer and has the secret phone bills that we used. Though Prem and I are not in a relationship now, she (wife of Prem) has been threatening me over phone almost every couple of days that she would disclose this affair to my husband, children and my parents and put me to shame.  She has been sending me threatening messages that she would die and is cursing me and my children every couple of days. This is affecting me psychologically. I am not able to concentrate on my work and am pained mentally living in fear. I know I made a mistake and I am out of the affair now. Kindly let me know if there is any solution to this problem legally with appropriate sections.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: need legal advice
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM »
Whatever happened between the two of you is before your friends marriage, hence no question of the lady to disturb you. Let her know this and tell her clearly you will register a police complaint in case of any further disturbance
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: need legal advice
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India