Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Passport Blackmail  (Read 841 times)

Offline ramesh1979

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Passport Blackmail
« on: April 26, 2014, 12:57:34 PM »
Hello sir, i went to UK 10 years before with Tourist visas of 6 months validity.The moment i reached UK airport,the agent who came to receive me,got my passport with my consent . I worked there illegally for 4 years. when i planned to india, i used my brothers' passport xerox copy to get emergency certificate which allows me to travel to india. 2 Years passed on. My brother went to renew his passport.There he was stopped by passport officials and told him that someone used my passport xerox copy to come to india.My brother came to know that was me.

From then on he threatens and blackmails my parents and me to extract money. I knew this is unlawful. so i was ready to go legal proceedings. i told my brother to go to police. Meanwhile my dad felt if he goes to police FIR will be on my name and it will damage my softwaer carrier.so my dad went to him and seeking for compromise.My brother extracted Rs.2 lakh cash in hand.so no evidence.As my dad is not educated and felt solved problem,he didn't think about the evidence of giving money. now he started again demanding money.But we refused .so He came to my home heavily drunk when my mum was alone. He misbehaved with her physically and used bad language and threatened to kill your son.. she got afraid.He is living around us only.So whenever my mum goes shopping,he stops her and uses bad language and blew the cigarette smoke on her face. i feel like crying to put my parents in this bad situation .how do i get out of this bad situation.... I dont want file/hurt my brother though he done so much to my parents becos of his future with his wife and kids.

Meanwhile i came to know he got New passport and doesn't have any problem with his new passport but still tortures us.

Offline advromitdatta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
Re: Passport Blackmail
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »
Do u have a passport of your own now. And how is a son threatening his parents, if he has yo blackmail he can do so with u
Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India