Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Reg. claim in father's property  (Read 1132 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yogpandey

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Reg. claim in father's property
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:09:22 AM »
I had purchased a 50 sq. yard plot in Delhi in 2003 and had its papers (General Power of Attorney) in the name of my mother and father. I have borrowed the money (1,15000) from one of my relatives for buying this plot. This money had come through DD for three different amount totaling (1,15000) in my own SBI account.
Later on in the year 2005 I took the initiatives of constructing the house too (ground floor) and again arranged money through different sources that included some part of departmental personal loan in the name of my father. I extended my full support to pay off the debt either by giving cash amount to my father or spending for household expenditure in lieu of my father's household contribution.
I got married in July 2006 and we due to lack of space in house, I constructed first floor entirely at my own without any support from any of my family members.
We are three siblings I am the eldest one. Besides me one sister who is married and settled in Pune and younger brother who is unmarried (living relationship) and well settled and has financially much sound status in comparison to me.
In the year Dec-2007, my father got retired and took the responsibility of all household expenditure. However, soon after three months they separated me and asked to live at my own at first floor and didn't seek any financial help from me. In between my father had got his after retirement money (PF & Gratuity) and that's why they did not want my support anymore. However, as and when required, I kept on helping them financially and otherwise whatsoever required.
Despite all above, our relationship (me and rest of my family) become worse. Now, my mother-father and brother want me vacate the house and not ready to give me my share. They're threatening me to sue me and expel me by the intervention of court in case I don't vacate at myself.
I have asked them I am ready to leave the house and demanded at least the amount what I've spent on house construction and purchasing of plot. But they're not ready to give that too.
I am well aware of the present law that being self acquired property, my parents are not bound to give me my share nor I can claim. But the fact is that, they've got this property almost for free and I have spent my hard earned money on it, be it buying of plot or construction cost.
Recently I came to know that, my parents and my younger brother are planning to demolish the house and want to construct builder floors to sell them to make easy money.
Now, I want to know that is there any way I can protect my interest or stop them by doing so?
Also, my mother wants to give a share of property to my sister (married & settled in pune).
Here I'd like to mention that, the payment for plot was done by cheque from my account in 2003. Can it be of any help?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India