Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


how to remove a person sitting on ur property and forcing u to sell him ?

put my head down
0 (0%)
use leagl and illegal action
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 16, 2014, 10:58:34 AM

Author Topic: force to sell the property to whome we sell half of it and now he broke the lock  (Read 990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline eish nigam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
i have a property in allahabad my father r two brothers my uncle sell his half portion to a local person running its own tent house in my area. we r not living in that house .before it was on rent but from long time no one is there.we dident did a partation at that time when property was sold by my the time of my uncle sold the property he offered us an ammount .my father refused to sell it .after 3 years we want to sell it we have given add to sell the property in news paper after that add he break all the lock dores of our ground flour and put all his material and his people who is living there and put generaters in a lawn .we offer him to buy a property at our own price since the property is in heart of city and we have a people of that price when he refuse to buy a property saying that 3 years before we have a talk and my father agree varbally to sell on his offer. he is local and having good hold in that area. and now he wrote on a wall after a talk we told him to remove every thing  that "this house is not for sold and is in court mai becharadhen hai" .we have this property since 1960 .and we dont have any case in a court .we have all legal now forcing us to sell a property at a loss of 12 lakh .what we can do now in this matter please advise .if possible offer a help.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Immediately lodge a police complaint, than file in court for partition of property and possession
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India