Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Loan default court hearing  (Read 1961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ddas_legal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Loan default court hearing
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:24:15 AM »
I have a outstanding personal loan of approx 60k(EMI15k) from HDFC bank. Today the bank people called and asked me to appear before a civil court in Nampally Hyderabad next week monday.

I am unemployed and hence unable to pay back the loan amount. I have not paid for 3 months now. Here are a few questions

1. Can i have a lawyer (free/less expensive) at my side at the court hearing? If yes, where?
2. If i do not have lawyer at my side what can i expect?
3. At the time of availing the loan i had given a blank cheque to the bank. Will they use it to make it a cheque bounce case?
4. Will i have to pay bail or any such fee to the court?

Looking forward to some help here.

Offline cherukuriprasad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Loan default court hearing
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 07:11:44 PM »
you can argue your case if you have financial issues.
Bank people cannot summon you to court. Only court can summon you to court.
Threaten them to give the blank cheque back. Collecting blank cheque is illegal. If they do not return, then file a police complaint citing breach of trust and cheating.
Default for 3 months is normal. No need for bail etc.,etc.,


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India