Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Problem with a DRUMMER in the neighbour  (Read 1366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lolamjambuna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Problem with a DRUMMER in the neighbour
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »

I am from Bhopal and live in a rented house. There is a super arrogant drummer kid just behind our house.... his age is probably 17 or 18 years.

His father is a criminal as he killed 2 of his wives and the kid is completely gone out of hands.

The problem is this kid starts beating drum any time in the day and it continues for hours. 1 and a half month back I asked him to please stop beating drum because me and my mother are blood pressure patients (170/110 and 180/90) and we are feeling very uncomfortable. The kid said to me that he will sound proof his room and i can see that he has put a thermocol on the window...... maybe he has also done some coating inside his room.... I don't know because I never went inside his house

After this also the sound hasn't stopped coming to our house and me and my mother again went to ask him to atleast fix his timing for drum beating....

Without listening the whole things and without thinking anything, he said to me that DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO..... and RAN TO HIT MY MOTHER, BUT CONTROLLED BY THE GUARD of our society. Some of his friends were also started shouting and as per them we are wrong as there's 40 decibel noise law and the noise is already reduced after coating.

After that they damaged our over head tank... we notified our land lord and he asked us to lodge a Police complaint.... we went to the police and gave them a application...... they didn't convert it to FIR, but came to our house for inspection

After inspection the police asked us to take sign of other people in our neighbourhood regarding the nuisance caused by this kid, so that they can take proper action (I don't know what?) We asked police to lodge a complaint against this kid because the kid ran to hit my mother, but the police said don't solve the matter single handedly.....

We personally went to 7 houses in the neighbour, but none of them wanted to sign the application because they said YOU ARE LIVING HERE ON RENT AND WE ARE THE OWNER OF OUR HOUSES AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS KID. SO WE DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEM.

After this the criminal father appeared in his house and said something to the kid and the kid went missing for 15 days.....

Now the kid is back and have started beating drum as usaul...... while writing this post the kid is beating drum at 11 pm in the night....

we have decided to leave this rented house in 1 month, but this kid is highly annoying and we are unable to live.

any suggestions?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:48:09 AM by lolamjambuna »

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 171
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with a DRUMMER in the neighbour
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
This is not a human rights issue... Its a torts issue. You can file in civil court under torts law restraining your neighbour. From creating nuisance. But than that's law, as par the real situation your neighbours are not supporting means you should change your resident and live peacefully


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India