Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Help needed on MCD  (Read 1859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tanny050

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Help needed on MCD
« on: May 10, 2014, 02:58:03 AM »

I have a query. I have filed divorce in Oct 2013 and till now the opposite party has not come forward to file objection after 3 hearings. There was 2 mediation and first one failed and second one was not done based on the first one was rejected.

I have filed divorce on Cruelty and desertion as she left without any reasons taking all her belongings from house in march 2013. Her parents threatened me with police case and they have never come forward to mediate or settle the matters. They are not ready for divorce as their reputation is at stake She has an EM affair which made us to file divorce. She was after our property and in court she said she will not give divorce ( this was a teaching from her lawyer) but 4 months ago she was ready to fight and get divorce but was not ready to go to court.  In response to our notice sent they have alleged that we are after dowry and have physically and mentally abused her during the marriage . I know that they are baseless allegations to threaten us with Legal spice added to it.

Now I am planning to drop a email to her personal and official mail id stating to agree for MCD as it will be easy to part ways without mudslinging and better for both of our  career's and future life . The same was told during mediation for which she said that her father's reputation will be lost if she gives divorce. Will sending this mail have a legal implication?

Can this be taken as a threat against her and help her to stand against her baseless allegations? Already due to her baseless allegations, my parents have mentally and physically down and have contracted health issues. My brother's marriage is also affected due to their widespread allegations.

Help is really appreciated as i want everything to end without any mudslinging.

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed on MCD
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:44:48 PM »
U should have filed for ex-parte divorce since she does not want to go to court. All you had to ensure that she receives the summons. It would have been over by now.

yes you can try to convince her for mutual divorce, if she agrees it is the best

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Help needed on MCD
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:44:48 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India