Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: DISCHARGE - validity  (Read 679 times)

Offline azimgo

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
DISCHARGE - validity
« on: May 15, 2014, 12:01:02 AM »
I joined as PO in a bank (A) in 2009. In May 2011 they discharged from duties without assigning from reason. Later on I filed suit in the court. In JUNE 2012 I joined as PO in another Bank (B). At the time of joining in Bank (B) I told about the problem happened to me with Bank (a). But I did not disclosed about the court case to the Bank (B). and also I did not disclosed about the joining in the Bank (B) to the court.

The court has pronounced the order to Bank(A) to reinstatement me in the Bank (A) in January 2013. The Bank (A) has offered me to join as per the court order. Initially I asked for 3 months time. Later on I decided not to join & also I left it just like that.

In June 2013 an advertisement for scale II officer has called by Bank (B). I applied &gone through written exam, GD, Interview & got selected as scale II officer. Now,I disclosed about the court case also at the time of interview. at the time of joining  the problem has arise. To join as Scale II officer in Bank (B) I have to resign & have to join newly (since its open recruitment) I did so.

Bank (B) says after the court order discharge letter of May 2011 of Bank (A) has became invalid & asked me to produce valid discharge letter from Bank (A). I approached Bank (A) they are telling you are not employee of our Bank How can we issue discharge letter. Later on they gave me service certificate mentioning about the period I worked from 2009 to May 2011 & I did not joined the Bank (a) after court order. They are telling orally the discharge letter May 2011 is still valid.

Now Bank (b) cancelled my candidature for Scale II mentioning the  valid discharge is not available.

Please help me whether the discharge is valid or not.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India