Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: PSU Payscale Downgrade without any undertaking or information or notice  (Read 2140 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline singh2014

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • PSU Org. Pay Scale Downgrade
    • View Profile
I am working in a PSU since 2011, through campus placement. Till December'2013 I was remunerated as per my job offer. I was in training for 1 year in pay scale Rs. 16,400-40,500 and then after completion of my training, I was promoted to pay scale of Rs. 20,600-46,500.

In Jan'2014, a govt. order came which I was not disclosed and my pay scale which was Rs. 20,600-46,500 was revised and downgraded to Rs. 16,400-40,500. Net salary reduction is of Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 p.m. from approx. Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 40,000.

After receiving my downgraded salary for the month of Jan'2014, I was given an office circular in Feb'2014, stating my pay scale is revised as per ministry directives and in accordance of DPE guidelines.

There is no mention that my pay scale is ad-hoc basis subject to any approval or anything else, anywhere in my offer letter or advertisement or any other official document given to me by the organization.
Further, unlike some senior colleagues of mine, I never gave any undertaking that my pay scale is ad hoc or anything else.

Since Jan'2014 when I am given downgraded salary, I am writing applications to HR department, grievance cell and also to ED/CMD of my organization, but I am not given any reply from any one.

I am located in Delhi, and want to file a case on my organization for breach of contract, fraud, misinforming me, destroying my career and anything else whatever I can. I want to get compensated.

Further, I am put in a service agreement of 1+3 year of Rs. 5,00,000. Though I am Schedule Tribe candidate, no compensation or relaxation is given on this bond/agreement amount of Rs. 5 Lakhs. Also, there is a statement saying this amount to be paid in full anytime I leave the organization before the agreement period and this will not reduced proportionately with passage of time.

Please contact for further details. I have all documents with me from the very beginning.

I need professional help at least cost possible. Also, I am willing to share compensation if any, is given to me. I am located in Delhi NCR.

Please help.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India