Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Permission before Marriage  (Read 1369 times)

Offline kshkz

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Permission before Marriage
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:18:06 AM »
I am a central government employee (Railways) and got married to a foreign born lady in 2009. As soon as I informed about my marriage to the railways authority to get my wife's name included to my service records, I was asked why I hadn't seek for a Permission before getting married to someone than Indian national. I felt terribly insulted. I think, they have insulted my wife, me and our marriage. Even verbally abused me and asked me how I dared to marry a foreigner being a government employee. They are only asking for her citizenship certificate and hence she is not an Indian citizen and doesn't want to accept Indian citizenship, how can I produce one before them. Even once I asked for an NOC in order to create a passport for myself which will bear my wife's name, so that she can avail VISA from her country easily as passport is the only proof of my Indian citizenship in abroad but then also they denied to provide me with an NOC because they said that they did not accept our marriage at all. For this long period, I am being denied me of my rights and insulted me in these manners. Can I seek justice by bringing the matter before the Honourable Court of Law? Kindly suggest what measure I can adopt now because I am going through a huge psychological stress.

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Permission before Marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 09:44:37 AM »
Since 2009 you got married yet till 2014 you are still thinking of going to court is really shocking.

you should get this matter in court immediately, your fundamental rights have been violated, you will not only get justice but will get a hefty compensation for it also, provided you seek for it

Offline kshkz

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:09:32 AM »
Advocate Ms. Swagata, You can not imagine, how I am indebted to you. Frankly your words appeared to me as Angelic. Until I received your esteemed advice, many a advocates said different terms that I should have asked for permission before marriage because I am a government employee. The railway authorities can charge me for my misconduct. Honestly, till now I am fighting with them all by myself. The railway departments are infested with people who love to wag their tails before the authorities and I am standing alone and that is why I filed RTI twice because my wife knows nothing about such stuffs.  I told everyone that rules apart, if I had to seek for permission before marrying her, I would have myself insulted her terribly, but as I didn't do it, they did hurl a unforgivable insult to her as well as to me.  I deny to surrender before them because I am not a slave to them. Actually I waited till now because I thought their audacious attitude might change but I was absolutely wrong. I consulted a lawyer and she advised me to take this case to CAT. In January, I submitted an RTI asking if the railways authorities reserve rights to insult my wife but after extending time every month, they took 5 months to respond me, but they did not answer me at all, instead they directed me through the RTI reply that I should submit my wife's citizenship certificate immediately. THANKS A LOT AGAIN, HEARTFELT THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR KIND ADVICE. Your precious words genuinely got my confidence boosted. THANK YOU FOREVER!!

Offline gobindexpe23

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:56:06 AM »
My boyfriend and I had a long conversation about the big "M". We are both in love, committed and devoted to each other, and feel as if we want to spend our lives together. He's planning on asking my mom's permission this summer. (Which is around the corner). I just don't want to be missing anything. Do any of you have any suggestions on what things I should consider before making this huge step in about a year or so?
Also...we are planning on attending some per-marital counseling before it happens to get more perspectives.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India