Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Remarriage  (Read 1703 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Deepak Sharma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:16:44 AM »
I got married in Dec 13. Before that i was having a boyfriend to whom i love very very much and still loving even after marriage. I want to spend my  whole life with him. He is my serious love, due to that i had never made relations with my husband even. My parents were already knowing my relations with my boyfriend. I told my parents many times that i can't marry with any other guy accept my boyfriend, but they were not agree because our GOTRAS are same. My parents does this forcefully as was not agree for the same. I cried infront of them many times, but no response. Finally i got maried but i can't live here at any cost. I am feeling here like i m in cell. All my in-laws are knowing this fact because i am whole my day. They all treat me like i am a prisoner. I can't even step out of that haunted house. My cellphone is also in their custody. I want to marry with my boyfriend. I WANT LEGAL HELP. SO, PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: Remarriage
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
Contact crime for woman cell in your city, tell them your story they will find a solution for u
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Remarriage
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India