Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Children custody.  (Read 1672 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SS DE

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Children custody.
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:51:30 AM »
Dear Sir,

My elder daughter married for 8 years has returned to me with her youngest son after her husband filed a divorce case against her in a Delhi Court. Immediately after filing the case he insisted my daughter to enter into a mutual divorce agreement. My daughter agreed for that and asked her husband to give her the custody of the youngest son while allowing custody of the elder son with the husband. Now my daughter decided to go abroad after finding a soulmate. Somehow this intention got leaked to her husband by facebooking hacking. The husband is now insisting for a bond of Rs. 5 lakhs in case she fails to return from abroad to fulfill the obligation of visitation right of her husband relating to the youngest son. He has now changed his mind and wants to contest the case in the court.  My daughter kept mum all these years thinking about the future of the children and did not lodge any complaint with the police against her husband for domestic violence and husband,s extra-marital relationship with a close girlfriend of nepali origin. While my daughter is not willing to cohabit further with her husband and ready to give divorce the only obstacle here is how to get the custody of the youngest son without entering into a bond agreement of Rs. 5 lakh for custody of youngest son.  Kindly advice suitably.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Children custody.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 08:26:49 AM »
No amount of legal advice can help here both the husband and wife has to amicably solve the issue here. Lawyers will only help u with the law, that's all.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Children custody.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 08:26:49 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India