Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Can I file a case to vacate my property in the state (W.B.) where i (landlord) resides, despite that the property is situated in JKD.

Can this type of case brought to Consumer Courts ?
0 (0%)
Suggest the best possible solution.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Let Out Property situated in JKD, want to file case in W.B.  (Read 1102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ca.agramit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sirs,

I have a commercial property in the city of Dhanbad, Jharkhand. It was let out for 7 years which has ended in March 31st 2014. As my tenant is neither paying me rent nor vacating my property, I want to file a case against him to vacate.

But the problem is, We live in Kolkata. If we file case in Dhanbad (JKD) we would be forced to go to dhanbad at each hearing which is very cumbersome and frankly not possible for us.

I want your expert advice whether i can file case in Kolkata ?
Can this case be filed to consumer courts ?
What and how should i proceed to settle the case at the earliest ?

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Let Out Property situated in JKD, want to file case in W.B.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 04:28:28 AM »
you have to immediately file for eviction suit.
the cause of action is Danbad so yo have to file in Danbad,

than you can file in supreme court for transfer of petition and take it to Kolkata.

now there is no time to waste for you  get a lawyer in Danbad and file, any further free stay for tenant will be detrimental to your cause
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India