Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Harassment & mental torture to employee  (Read 24179 times)

Offline Hardeep Marwah

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harassment & mental torture to employee
« on: June 01, 2014, 02:00:10 AM »
Dear Friend
I joined the company on 17 th October 2013 in Noida , i was than on 17 th Nov 2013 posted in Lucknow where i joined as cluster head for Lucknow and Gorakhpur in month December 2013 company gave me additional charge of unit head of Gorakhpur , when i went their to take charge i found the unit totally messed up the out going unit head has done many illegal activities nothing was is in system , i immediatly communicated to my reporting authority and to HR head and told them  before i sign any document i need to understand the system and working , therefore i need weeks time and let the exciting  unit head be here for the systematic process of taking and handing over the charge , my reporting authority didnt agreed and he wanted me to sign the document  without going in to any such system and verification which i refused , from this day he started torturing me and abusing me result to which i went under depration and reason to which i suffered so badly that i was hospitalised and was on bed rest almost  for a month , on medical ground my reporting manger sanctioned my leave but HR deducted the salary so i was on medical leave without pay , harassement dint stop here when i resumed the work by end of Feb. 26th , HR with out serving me any notice and without  assigning me any job responsibility or transfer letter , informed me to give the charge to new employee and i was made to sit at home , despite my regular mail and message HR dint responded to my mail , one fine day i received a mail from HR informing me that my services are transferred to corporate of Noida and i have to report to the same person who tortured me, i replied back to HR Head and refused to accept this transfer letter and requested him to settle the issue, than he called me and asked to meet personally i visited and met HR Head on the day he assured me that i should not worry for the job management understand my issue and will transfer my services to Noida and i wont be reporting to same person a suitable profile shall be given , its now 3 months neither i got salary nor a joining date i am regularly reminding HR Head but no reply is given its totally an mental harassment my self and my family family is suffering , from last 3 months i am with out job and salary , neither HR resolving the issue nor paying me payout , please suggest what action can be taken against such inhuman act. so that i get justice , i am regularly doing follow up by writing mail, through messages, i have all the relevant records and appointment letter but company is not bother to follow any HR guidelines and harassing me its 3 months i am sitting at home with any monthly salary and waiting for the reply and joining  date , myself and my  entire family is suffering
Regards
Hardeep
hardeepmarwah63@gmail.com

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Harassment & mental torture to employee
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »
Send a legal notice for 3 months salary. Let us know once it is done
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline Hardeep Marwah

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 07:25:50 AM »
What will be the fee for sending a legal notice to company
Regards
Hardeep

Offline Hardeep Marwah

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:31:19 AM »
before sending a legal notice do you suggest i must write and ask for my 3 month salary and give the time period for example a week , and clearly write if my account is not settled within week than i will be force to send a legal notice with this be the right approach please suggest
Regards
Hardeep

Offline advjaya

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
ex employee not paying 3 months due salary
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 10:12:52 AM »
you may do so, but won't help as par qhat you have written, so i suggest send legal Notice
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline Hardeep Marwah

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 11:18:39 PM »
Please suggest me the fee for sending a legal notice ,

Offline Hardeep Marwah

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 12:49:42 AM »
Please help me to suggest the name of lawyer  in Bhopal who can take up this assignment and serve the legal notice , i will meet him and brief him the detail
Regards
Hardeep
hardeepmarwah63@gmail.com
+91-9893033344

Offline anuj.ism

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 09:52:12 PM »
I was working with a company 3 months back. They told me one day that my performance is bad and I have to leave the company. But company will pay me 1 month salary and the last month salary for the days I worked.
Also, when I joined the company I took a joining bonus amount which I was supposed to return if I leave the company before 2 years.
Since they asked me to leave before 2 years, I asked them to waive off my joining bonus recovery. HR agreed to it and told me that I should take Manager's approval for this. My manager approved this. And they told me that I can collect my settlement amount after 45 days. They also told me to write a resignation letter on the same day.
After 45 days, they told me to come after 2 weeks as my case is complicated. I called them again after 2 weeks and they told me to come and collect the cheque.
When I went there, I asked them why they deducted my joining bonus amount. To which they said, it's company policy and they cannot change it.
Now they sent me a notice that I took the letter illegaly from them and I threatened them. But I didn't do anything. Infact, I was just asking them a logical explanation for this. They also wrote to me that they will file a police complaint against me.
What should I do now?

Offline advocatesingh

• Professional legal Expert
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 03:56:28 AM »
Before they file you file a police complaint of cheating.
than send a legal notice,

do this much first
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India