Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Reg - To obtain House Registration Certificate  (Read 1071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline njkn_eee

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Reg - To obtain House Registration Certificate
« on: June 05, 2014, 02:30:46 AM »
Hello All,

I am Kumaran, from Tamil Nadu. I need some legal assistance on behalf on my father.

My father is a handloom weaver. We got one house through Tamil nadu co-operative society called Co-optex but the house name was in my grandfather name. My grandfather has three child (My father and two daughters).

On behalf of him my father paid all the due amount till date. We have all the original bill.

While the society was running successfully, my father applied many time to change house name to his name. We applied the same with the consent of my grandfather and his two daughters. They clearly written they don't have any rights in that property. My grandfather passed away on 1997.

After few years the society was not running successfully and it was dissolved by government. Now it is under the control of Tamil nadu co optex and they appointed one special officer to give house original certificate to the house owners.

The officer requested us to give no objection certificate. We give the same certificate 8 months ago (20 RS india non judicial stamp paper ) with the consent of my two aunties and it was duly signed by Notary public.

Now one of my aunty creating problem and claimed that, they should not issue house original certificate with her consent (She expected money from us). I need to proceed legally. How should I proceed further? Kindly help me

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Reg - To obtain House Registration Certificate
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:30:48 PM »
Dont jump into legalities... Settle the matter amicably, court should be a last resort... There is huge legal expenses coupled with unending delays....

going to court should be a last resort.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India