Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Gated community apartments  (Read 2134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ramaraj.S

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Gated community apartments
« on: June 07, 2014, 03:31:19 AM »
I am residing in a big enclave in Madurai (Tamil Nadu).  I am in ground floor and corner flat .  My flat No.  LG-3  ( L=Block,  G=Ground Floor,  3=Flat #).  There is leakage of drainage water from the bath room of the flat, which is over my flat .  That flat No.LF-3  (L=Block,  F=First Floor, 3=Flat #).  The leakage of the drainage water from the bath rooms of LF-3 causing heavy damages of my bath room’s wall and roofing.  The steel which has been used for belt of the wall and roofing concrete itself have been heavily damaged/stained and the stained steel brown colour is visibly noticed in my bath room wall.  You know pretty well that this kind of damages will certainly spoil the stability of the building.  Since this a gated community with five floors apartment, I can not do any thing at my own accord in this regard.  I have given a complaint petition to the General Secretary of our association stating these facts and to take necessary steps.  But no any action from association side.  The flat owner (LF-3) is denying to carry out the repairs in his bath room.  Because he is not residing in that flat.  He let his flat for rent and one tenant is occupying in LF-3 flat.  Now I want to file a suit in the court.  If so, to whom I have to send lawyer notice, ie.,  Flat Owner or The General Secretary of the association?  I shall be ever grateful to you, if you could help me in this regard.  Thank you,
RAMARAJ.S      Mobile No. 9442967161

Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Re: Gated community apartments
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
send legal notice to both flat owner and the society's office.

both should be party to this.
Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India