Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Urgent help - divorce or mutual settlement  (Read 1983 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jitu1300

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Urgent help - divorce or mutual settlement
« on: June 07, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »
Hello sir,

Summary Ė I am married in May 2013. And till 10 days we have spent together at my parent house.
Then we have shifted to city but that time I donít have house in I was looking for rent house.but my wife denied and she told me we can stay at my rented house in city. And she was working in social area(PWD). And I started the job in my fatherís shop as a mamager in the city.And her job is not good. So just I asked her to leave the job, and prepare for other job or continue the study.but she has denied. And  this things started our fighting. And after one month her mother told us to separate for 15  days. So everything will be fine. Then I asked to my wife to join again. But she is not ready to come. And around more than 100 time we asked to her.but  still she didnít come with me. And whenever we ask to her mother. She says about some stupid things like dakan, bhoot.
Now one year is over to marriage.then she called us and asking about 10 Lakhs rupees to settlement .
But I am not ready and I donít have so much money to settlement. And she is also blackmailing to me and my father ,she can file any case against us. So what we should do?
Questions Ė
1.   Does she can ask the property of my father?
2.   What legal steps I should take to avoid any wrong thing like jail etc.?
3.   Should I send the legal notice to her mentioning that I want to call my wife again, but she is not coming ?
4.   And now I donít want any mutual settlement to pay any money to her
And one more intension of her is Ė if she will get mutual settlement , then she will get divorce easily and money also. And I heard that divorce women can get government jobs easily. Is that correct?
Please help me to get out this situation and any police custody.

Thanks please give me suggestion

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent help - divorce or mutual settlement
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »
No she has no claim over your father's property.
why are u scared to go to jail? Its a family matter.
don't send legal notice instead send elderly people from your relative for trying to get her back, record all ph conversation with her, never be rude yo her.

nobody gets govt jobs easily.

Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Offline jitu1300

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent help - divorce or mutual settlement
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 08:36:34 PM »
Hello sir,

Thanks for suggestion and also more need on this matter.

because elder people is also gone more than 10-15 times. but she is now not ready.and she and her mother is asking for 10 lakhs money for settlement. but i can't pay. so for safe side of me, what i should use legal procedure to avoid any future circumstances.

please all replies all welcome which can save me.

thanks to read post and reply

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India