Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Road accident case registration and subsequent formalities.  (Read 1922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PraveenRaj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello sir,

My name is Praveen Raj. I have been involved in a road accident, in which my bike hit a pedestrian. I was going well below the 30 km/hr. But the 60 year old lady crossed the road all of a sudden. And I couldn't stop the bike. It was her fault. She saw someone on the other side of the road and just went towards him without even giving a hint or looking back.

I took her to the nearest hospital. She hurt her hand and 8 stitches were required. But that was all. I asked the doctor and there were no other problems. I called her relatives, and her daughter, son-in-law, son and few of their friends came. I paid the expenses till then, which was Rs.270 and with their permission, I came back home. As soon as I reached home they called and asked for more money and I refused. They threatened of filing a case. I said I am not going to pay any more, especially considering it as her fault and that I at least did that much.

The bike I was using is registered to one of my cousin's friend, who bought it from another person. The bike was brought to my place since my father is at the hospital and I had to transport their food and other materials. The insurance and tax receipt are in the bike's first owner's name, but all these have an expiry of at least 15/9/2014.

Am I in trouble if they file a case? All they know are my name and phone number.

Thanks in advance.

Offline taxguru

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • I am a Tax Guru, ask me your tax Question
    • View Profile
    • Tax laws in India
Re: Road accident case registration and subsequent formalities.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:32:58 PM »
see if they file a case they have to prove it. let them file first after that we will accordingly file our defence.

as of ow how many days have passed by since the accident?
Tax Guru
Is ready to Solve your tax problems

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India