Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Family Dispute to Divorce  (Read 1643 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Family Dispute to Divorce
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »
My  name is Viji . IT works in an IT Company in chennai . I got married in 2008.My husband is working in Bangalore . I have a 4 year old daughter . She stays with me . My husband has not turned to chennai for the past six months . We had some verbal misunderstanding . My elder brother has applied for divorce and they have come for a settlement of 12 lakhs . My husband  was threatening me with my brothers issue . At one point of time i got frustrated and shouted at him , after that there was no contact from my husband . Most of the issues are from my Mother in law and Sister in law .We had bought a car and land after the marriage which was in his name (2006). I was the bank gaurantee for that land since he was not eligible for the bank loan . He had sold the land in febraury 2014 without my knowledge by giving the power of attorney to his friend and his friend sold the land . He has closed the bank loan but could not get the mother document since i am the co applicant , i need to go and sign for the document .During the span of 7 years of my marriage life he has recieved from me around 15 lakhs , 6.5 lakhs through bank transaction and around 8 lakhs through cash . I dont know how to go further . If i drop down a case it will be easy for him to divorce me . I dont want to divorce him since i have 4 year old daughter . I need to corner him for the sufferings i have gone through . His family transfered every land they have to their relatives names .Please guide me on this .

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
your brother cannot file your divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 07:02:44 PM »
First of all only a husband or wife can file divorce.
on what ground was divorce filed.

your husbands family has made a classic mistake of transferring their property to other relatives names.

it seems he is ill informed of law.

now you are not interested in divorce than why did u file divorce?
you are the real problem it so appears here
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 162
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Family Dispute to Divorce
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »
First you file divorce and than you say you don't want divorce.
secondly you instilled so much fear on your husband that he transferred all his property to someone else.

if that someone does not return back the property, what will happen to your daughters future security.

you are the cause of your daughter's insecure future.

your vengeance will destroy The little girl.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Family Dispute to Divorce
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India