Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife of my handicapped son troubling after marriage  (Read 2235 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline neera66

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife of my handicapped son troubling after marriage
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:47:53 AM »

This year in january my son, who is deaf and dumb by birth, was married to a girl from UP. We got her family's contact through relatives. We met the family in november, they agreed and the wedding was fixed. In march, our daughter in law returned to her parent's place on pretext of her brother's wedding. It's been 3 months and she has refused to come back. Word is that she has been seeing a legal advisor and is demanding money(around 1 crore) and pressing charges that we showed her a different guy before marriage and got her married to another handicapped boy. Everything seems like a plan because she was really sweet to us until march , but every now and then she tried to enquire about the property and money that we have collected so far. My husband, who is a reputed government officer, and I are really worried. We always feared we might end up getting our son married to someone with cruel intentions and looks like our worst fear came alive.
Please advice on what can be done in this scenario for our family's safety.
Also, is she entitled to any money? Because my son is not earning anything. And my husband has no inherited property, everything we have is his own earning.

Kindly help.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 198
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Wife cannot stake a claim on in laws property
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 11:48:43 PM »
The wife is entitled to maintanence from the husbands warning not his parents not can she claim on parents property.

now she says you have cheated on her by showing wrong person before marriage.

what is your defense to that.

where are u residing and where is the girl residing?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:52:58 PM by advocate-lyngdoh »
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline neera66

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Wife of my handicapped son troubling after marriage
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »
We have the engagement pictures in our phone(with date) and also the wedding pictures as evidence. She is just making it up. We have so many other pictures where she is happily posing with my son. Plus there are witnesses too to deny her claim. The girl is from a village in UP and that's where she is right now. We live in baroda, gujarat

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India