Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: tenant Threading when asked to vacate  (Read 1216 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sriramvonline

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
tenant Threading when asked to vacate
« on: June 15, 2014, 04:04:35 AM »
I am owner of the house in Trichy- tamilnadu, I have rented my house to a tenant who is also a advocate on Nov1-2011 for rent of Rs 7500. We have a rent agreement for 1 year.

I after one year I said I would increase the rent by Rs 500, but he refused for increment and sign a new agreement. After that I donít want to face him as he shouts like rowdy and I was busy with other activity that time, and I was least bothered about the rent increment and forgot about the new rent agreement update. 

we wanted to shift back trichy as I got married and my mother is not well, so I request him on may13 to vacate the house by Sep13.  He did not vacate the house and said he will stay for there till apr14 as his childrenís schooling is effected. By we requested him to vacate on Sep13. We sent two registered post, for which he gave unrelated nonsense reply. And from that time he was only paying only Rs 4000 as rent.
Then when I personally met him on 20may14 about his issue, he again shouted at me and now he is saying we will leave the house after 5 to 8 years once his son or daughter finishes 12th standard or when he buy a new house.
Also threated that if I go legally against him, then he will put act violence case against me.

So please kindly help me to come out the problem.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India