Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Harassment by ICICI  (Read 1478 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Varadharajan Sundaram

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harassment by ICICI
« on: June 28, 2014, 05:21:25 AM »
I took a home loan from ICICI in December, 2003 and started paying EMI from January, 2004. During payment the bank gave lot of hurdles. Finally, I sent the last 5 months'(April to August, 2011) EMI cheques, the last cheque dated August 1, 2011. In these 4 were credited and the last one was not. I sent notices and legal notices for return of documents, and they were not replied. Finally I filed a case in consumer court. After a year of filing the bank filed a counter with info that I had not paid 3 installments, sometime earlier without details.  Is it legal to claim unpaid installments after keeping quiet for 3 years?


Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Re: Harassment by ICICI
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »
you are liable to pay for unpaid installments, that is because they are armed with the agreement you have signed with them.

they delay in replay regarding the nonpayment won't hold good for you in court.

I advise you to make the payment and mention this in court that all payments done and request the court to direct the bank to give back your documents.

thats will be apt
Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Harassment by ICICI
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India