Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: what action should i take on this?  (Read 1323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abhisek198

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
what action should i take on this?
« on: June 28, 2014, 10:33:57 PM »
Hello everyone, I am new here and need your help please help me,

yesterday on 28june  when I was in my home I received an call from the place I park my car they on 12 June 2014 while I was parking my car around 11.50 pm one of there camera goes of and they saying I have cut the wire of the camera but there is no such proof of it as they only have the video of entering inside the parking and going of in middle of that camera stopped working, i asked them why they delay so much time when It was done on 12 June today is 28 June, they said I have to pay the repairing charge of the camera otherwise they will file a case in police and not let me park the car in my parking and they will break my car if I try to do so. can anyone tell me what should I do, what action and case I can file against them to save my property and car.

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
file police complaint against threat to property and life
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:26:34 AM »
file police complaint against threat to property and life.

than file a case on them for false charges and maligning your reputation.
Champion in law of Torts in India


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India