Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheque bounce  (Read 1360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ksheer

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheque bounce
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:48:25 AM »
I am a electronics hobbyist, In the month of May the proprietor of edurdirectory approached me and ordered for three robots agreeing to make payment of INR 4300. After the robots were given he gave a post dated cheque of 05Jun14. After i deposited the cheque it returned as that account was blocked, When i informed this to the concern person he said this company financial accounts are changed so he will make the payment by cash. I have a email conversation of the same. Now after a week he is not responding to the calls or mail. I want to recovery the payment and i dont want to file any criminal case as the amount is less. I have few questions:
1) Can i directly file a case in lok adalat in bangalore.
2) Do we require a lawyer for filing a case in lok adalat.
3) What is the possibility for me to recover the amount.

I am a freelancer  and i don't want to spend much money to recover the payment as the amount is already less.
I have the returned cheque, Bank's memo and the email conversation as documents.

This is the website of edurdirectory is

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Cheque bounce
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:48:25 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India