Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Interim maintenance under 125  (Read 2408 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline premi singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Interim maintenance under 125
« on: June 30, 2014, 09:38:49 AM »
Recently family court ordered me to pay Rs.2500 per month interim payment to my wife she filed 498a and domestic violence in 2012. We got married in late 2008 (No Kids) I am only graduate (B.Com) and she is MCA, MSC & BSC and working somewhere which i am not able to find.

I was working with private insurance company and getting Rs.20000 but now jobless due to FIR and court issue i had to resign.

1. Can I challenge or revise my interim maintenance as I am not earning and in present scenario I will be able to get 4000 per month?

2. In which court I can appeal against or for revision of the decision?

3. As due to financial problem I am not able to pay the amount of last two years in lump sum. Will court help me pay this amount in installments? Or give me some relaxation?

She also filed petition for divorce mentioning reason that we have demanded Rs.10 lac and beaten up for not providing dowry.

Please guide me how to proceed further to save me and my family.

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Interim maintenance under 125
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »
file an application in court stating that you are jobless and that you are unable to make the payments.

if the judge does not agree with you, than tell him to send you to jail
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India