Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Portuguese Nationality Help.  (Read 1442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rhyme550

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Portuguese Nationality Help.
« on: July 03, 2014, 03:35:39 AM »
After i went uk in march 2013, FIR has been file against my grandfather under IPC 419,468,471 on march 2013 and i am co-accused in that case so when i went india in feb 2014 the immigration officer caught me on mumbai airport as FIR was filed against me for using forged documents. Actually the main accused is my grandfather and all below 5 people are co-accused. FIR state that my grandfather has used forged birth to obtain portuguese nationality and therefore whoever obtained portuguese nationality through my grandfather is counted as guilty. i did my nationality through my parents marraige certificate. My father obtained portuguese nationality in march 2013 as he is portuguese born 1960 in daman. As per law i can have portuguese nationality if my mother or father is portuguese. My grandfather is not found guilty yet but even if my gradfather is guilty or my mother nationality get seized, i have right to have portuguese nationality through my father. I was not involve in my grandfather documents process as i was under 18 when he obtain his portuguese nationality. police dint file chargesheet till now. my documents and my parents documents are all geniune and i can prove that but the case is not going further. what should be done now? need advice and help please.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India